Astreya Partners are at the cusp of the new way of working. We provide IT services and Managed Performance to some of the most exciting companies on the planet.
Our delivery model helps our clients be Positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a truly global company working with truly global clients.
The IoT - Machine Learning / Sensor Data - Senior Test Coordinator will lead the data collection activities that support Machine Learning (ML). Sensor data will be collected from hardware in various stages of development in a fast paced environment.
Responsible for setting up sensor data collection sessions in laboratory and environments duplicating real world, running sessions, gathering and organizing data, visualizing and validating, etc.
This position reports to the Client ML Data Lead & Astreya Global Program Manager.
- Supervise others and oversee sensor data operations
- Liaise with engineers and UX team to produce data and analysis to meet their needs
- Design & set up sensor data collection protocols
- Oversee assembly of prototype or development hardware
- Duplicate real world environments for sensor data sampling
- Coordinate & perform sensor data sampling by team or external volunteers
- Gather data from internal testing & external volunteers
- Analyze data & generate reporting with actionable information
- Control and manage inventory of testing hardware
- Oversee troubleshooting and rework of prototype & development hardware
- Experience with data organization, datasets, data visualization
- Experience with prototype hardware, familiarity with components/sensors/etc
- Experience with setting up technical protocols
- Experience with databases such as: Firebase, MongoDB, or other NoSQL
- Experience with scripting using: Python, GO, etc
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience leading a 2+ person team
- Strong knowledge of OS: Android, Chrome, or Linux
- Project management or coordination experience
- Product development experience
- Experience in a client facing role
What can Astreya offer you?
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits