What You'll Do
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager with strong Switching experience, flexibility and excellent communication skills to join our IoT Industrial Switching Product Management team.
In this exciting organization, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze market trends to identify the mid and long term business opportunity
- Interwork with Technical Marketing Engineers to lead competitive analysis
- Interlock with other BU to align the development effort
- Work with Engineering team to finalize the technical detail of the roadmap items
- Work with manufacturing team to maintain all the IE product forecasts
- Maintain entire product life cycle
- Understand the market opportunity, develop strategies to promote the existing product portfolio
- Lead product launch activity to promote new products to customer/partner/account team
- Support marketing events which promote the IE product families, maximizing visibility to the field (Examples: Cisco Live, SPS, CIC, SEVT)
- Develop selling resources for partner and Cisco account tea
- Partner updates and field webinars
Who You'll Work With
Cisco's Internet of Things (IoT) Group builds intelligent networks and software platforms for many different IoT applications. IoT Group's charter, as part of Cisco's broader Internet of Things initiative, is to develop industrial switching, routing, wireless, and security products and industry-leading software platforms that capitalize on the trend toward all devices, machines, and vehicles becoming connected and integrated with traditional enterprise networks.
Who You Are
- Deep understanding of Switching and Routing
- Experience working with products of Industrial Solutions and customer use cases
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, strong problem solving ability and high level of dedication
- Experienced in leading cross-functional project and teams
- 5+ years of product marketing and development
- MBA is highly desired
- Understanding and experience in Industrial protocols (Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus).