Job Title: IoT/Digital Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months Contract
Required Skills/Competencies: IoT/Digital Consultant
- Proven working experience as an IT consultant/IT solution architect.
- Strong knowledge & expertise of Production Optimization like smart manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge & expertise of Connected Manufacturing like Transform supply chain planning and operations.
- Strong knowledge & expertise of Maintenance, Repair and Operations Inventory Optimization.
- Strong knowledge & expertise of analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Strong knowledge & expertise of IT project management
- Strong knowledge & expertise of consulting methodologies
- Strong knowledge & expertise of solution planning and proposal
- Preferred experience with the knowledge of Agri-Tech and/or Healthcare-Tech.
- General understanding of computer systems’ architecture (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Candidate needs to have strong interpersonal communication skills and an analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to work independently and co-work with the team members in a rapidly changing environment and exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Express difficult and complex concepts or incidents clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, especially with advanced documentation skills (visualization such as diagram and chart).
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users.
- Proficient in English. Spanish or Portuguese (read/write/speak) is a plus.
Education and field experiences:
- 4 years degree in Information Technology or equivalent discipline/experience.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in a corporate environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides service to customers in North America and South America.
- Understands customer requirements and business objectives.
- Propose effective consulting service to customers with appropriate solutions.
- Provides strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals and add value.
- Manages IT initiatives and collaborate with technical staff and 3rd party vendors.
- Designs IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality.
- Supports new technology implementations.
- Provides assistance with technical issues.
- Promotes to update existing systems and suggest improvements
- Work both independently & as part of a team to complete assigned projects successfully, on time & within budget.
- Monitor risks and proactively escalate and communicate with team members and stakeholders as needed.
- Provides technical consultation, training, and support to IT staff as designated by management.
Looking forward to hearing from you.