- Work directly with the Customer to design and implement solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Coordinate with Client Solution Architects the goal of the business use cases.
- Coordinate with Client Data Scientists the feasibility of the customer's current data to support the desired use cases.
- Working closely with project managers, you will provide technical leadership and guidance throughout the life of an implementation project.
- Ensure product proper customer installation and able to view customer data input into the product.
- Assist customer in authoring rules relevant to their primary business use cases.
- Debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues reported by customers
- Partner withSales, Product and Engineering to understand customer challenges and develop and implement creative solutions.
- Proactively work with customers to understand their needs and give them a path to achieving their goals.
- Ability to support extended travel engagements, onsite visits with customers (travel up to 50%)
- ?Ability to Travel
- BS Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Apache HadoopInfrastructure
- 2years recent professional experience with cloud deployment (i.e. – AWS, MSFT Azure, etc.)
- Experience implementing enterprise level software - especially SaaS.
- Strong deployment and administration skills with one of the major network operating systems (i.e. - Windows, Linux).
- External Customer facing experience as a technical representative.
- Experience with Java based Rule Engines
- 3+ years Java Programming
- Demonstrated time management, written and verbal skills, and are able to communicate complex technical issues effectively
- Passionate about keeping up to date with fast moving technology.
Nice to Have:
Drools, DRL, XML, Jboss TechnologiesExperience
Nice to Have:
Any Data Analysis, Machine Learning processing of Data Sets experience