Role : iOS Support Technical Lead
Location : Woonsocket, RI, Arizona
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
Key Words to search in resume
iOS, Swift, UIKit, Cocoa , XCode and SVN
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
• 5+ years of professional iOS development/supportexperience
• Deep knowledge of Objective-C and iOS SDK.
• Knowledge and experience in working withAndroid devices is an advantage.
• Comfortable working through the entire stack from user interface through systems levels
• Knowledge of UIKit, Cocoa , XCode and SVN .
• Experience in consuming web services (SOAP/REST) and processing data (XML/JSON) .
• Experience with SQLite, NoSQL or otherdatabases
• Good understanding of OOP Model Development Concept.
• Experience with performance optimization for mobile devices..
Roles and responsibility
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to resolve issues across the mobile platforms - iOS/Ipad/Android.
• Expertise in coordinating with production deployment activities.
• Ability to understand and analyze issues across multiple vendors and interfaces.
• Coordination with business team for issue resolution.
• Meet project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
• Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
• Work with key members of the management team to define and drive technical strategy .
• Stay abreast of advancements in eCommerce technologies in order to determine relevance and possible impact to existing system.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
Total experience in required skill (years)
Total experience to be 6 to 9years with 5+ years of professional iOS development/supportexperience