Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're seeking an iOS Support Application Tester to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
As a member of the AppleCare Online Quality Platform team, you will be responsible for the task delivery in line with the needs of our client, on time and within quality guidelines. You offer strong written and verbal skills and a level of flexibility to absorb ad hoc tasks in addition to the overall assignment.
- Manual testing of iOS applications
- Communicate and handle bugs effectively while executing standard fix processes - Take initiative to actively identify and tackle problems
- Participate in go-no-go release meetings - Track and monitor progression and reporting to the client and Apple teams.
- Analysis & translation of BRDs, functional specifications & UE Requirements, and creation of formal documentation – including test plans, test scripts and reports - Training and coordination of testing resources to meet strict testing deadlines
- Ensure testing resources have proper information to allow smooth execution of test plans.
- Attending readiness meetings to understand the training, support and communication plans.
- Execute Test Scripts: Conduct direct testing as well as assign testing to rotational and regional testers - Schedule and lead checkpoint meetings with key members of the project team, which includes identifying which tickets require discussion and ensuring that proper attention is on the correct priorities
- Highlight and drive issues from identification to resolution
- Review and analyze test scripts
BA in Computer Science or other relevant technical field is preferred
- Experience running small to medium Agile projects - Xcode for app simulation
- Experience with cross device testing on iOS platform (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
- Knowledge of security & privacy measures - UX/UI expertise - Locale/language testing
- Ability to work with technology and grasp new concepts quickly
- Agile test process knowledge