This position is responsible for all aspects of iOS mobile application development. Qualified candidate will be required to provide complete software life cycle support.
ABOUT THE JOB:
• Use Objective-C and Swift in Xcode to design and develop new features for our portfolio of customer applications.
• Collaborate with internal and off-shore development resources
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
• Take requirements from design to implementation
• Support our applications by working on bug fixes and improving performance, reliability and stability
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve the applications and the development process
• Work in a stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
• We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to both work on a team and to solve problems independently
• Knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
• Strong analytical, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with test-driven development
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of iOS development
• Strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
• Familiarity with MVC, Git, iOS core animation, websockets, VoIP protocols a plus
• Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
Minimum Requirements:College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6+ years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.