Mobile Developer proficient in C++ to become part of core technology development team. To create the best mobileexperiences possible, we are working to natively integrate our C++ mobile titles using Java and Objective-C, utilizing all of the advantages and behaviors of the iOS and Androidmobile platforms. The firm is looking for a C++ developer who is passionate about creating entertainment products that make our customers excited and happy. Our developers work in a highly collaborative environment to support stunning graphics and are required to innovate intelligent solutions to complex engineering challenges.
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable code for our in-house mobiletechnology
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product, graphics, and game design teams to define our next generation games
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, math, or science field.
- Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills (oral and written).
- 5+ years of C++ experience, 5+ years of mobile development experience with focus on social applications
- Experience with CPU/memory optimization and profiling on mobile devices
- Must have ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, be self-motivated, self-directed but must be able to work as a part of functional and cross-functional teams
- Expertise with developing for iOS or Android using Objective-C & Java.
- JNI and NDK proficiency, Xcode proficiency
- Proficiency with Perforce, or GIT,
- Experience with Facebook integration and the Graph API
Nice to have:
- Experience with social games development highly desirable, especially with high user count
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM and Jira
- Experience with automated testing frameworks, such as Appium
- Experience with integrating 3rd party marketing SDKs into apps
- Experience with Unity