Full-time, permanent job
San Francisco, California
We are looking for an iOS Mobile App Developer for our Fortune 500 banking client. This is a full-time, direct hire permanent job working in downtown San Francisco. We are looking to hire quickly. An in-person interview is required. Non-local candidates will be accepted, and your travel expenses for an in-person interview will be paid for.
The iOS Mobile App Developer develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. The iOS Mobile App Developer may collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Responsibilities:Design, Develop & Prototype iOS native customer applications for phones and tablets for bankingfinance sector.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- At least 4 year of Experience working with Apple Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in Java, Objective-C, and Swift
- Strong Experience implementing Object Oriented programming concepts
- Strong Experience calling RESTful services from iOS
- Experience in developing native apps using various design patterns
- Experience in developing and maintenance Bankingfinance application, especially mobile payment, proximity payment.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Experience working in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, and TDD environments.