Less than 5 years experience • Real Estate
Job Title: IOS Engineer
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Are you a highly skilled iOS Engineer? Are you passionate about mobile and the unique design challenges and constraints that small form-factors present? If you love to work with some of the best engineers in the industry using the latest mobile platform technologies with highly collaborative, cross-functional teams to consistently deliver an outstanding user experience by making all things home simple, efficient and enjoyable, then this is your opportunity to join a stellar high performing mobile team at Move, Inc. in San Clara, CA.
Move, Inc. is the developer and operator of realtor.com the most accurate real estate property listings applications, growing at 40% year over year with millions of users. Realtor.com® was named the fastest growing online real estate destination in 2015, according to comScore, an independent analytics provider.
As an iOS Engineer, you will be instrumental at implementing Move's mobile strategy and vision. This is a 100% hands-on coding opportunity. With your experience, passion and personality, you will help push our iOS platform development to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new mobiletechnologies, trends, opportunities, and how they might relate to enhance our products and business
- Maintain the highest level of product reliability, quality, and reusability
- Explore and develop innovative solutions to create delightful iOS apps
- Contribute to both front-end UI, API Access design and development
Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS CS equivalent and 3+ years of mobile development experience
- Proficient in Swift 2 and Cocoa Touch
- Proficient in Cocoa design patterns and API design
- Experience developing with Apple frameworks
- Experience in enterprise software engineering best practices (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, unit testing, etc.)
- Exposure to Agile Methodology (Sprints, Scrums, etc.)
- Exposure to TDD practices a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and focused
- Passion for learning, continuous improvement, sharing, and working in team environment
- Experience in both start-ups and large companies a plus