Who We Are:
POSSIBLE Mobile builds native apps for mobile devices in iOS, Android and connected devices including Apple TV, Chromecast and Android TV.
We are trusted by and have long lasting relationships with our clients including renowned brands like JetBlue, PGA Tour, Hasbro and Major League Soccer.
More than development, our team partners with our customers providing strategy, consulting, and business analytics from start to ship to ensure each app performs well and meets user needs.
Founded in 2008 as one of the first mobile consulting shops, we pride ourselves on continually being cutting-edge and place a high priority on staying in the forefront of technology.
We are the mobile strategy, user experience, design, and development capabilities division of POSSIBLE, a creative agency, part of the WPP portfolio.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
Who are we looking for:
POSSIBLE Mobile is hiringiOS Engineers. As aniOS Engineer with POSSIBLE Mobile you areresponsible for developingmobile applications for large brands and even larger audiences. Our applications grace the featured sections of the App Store and are being built with the latest systems and tools available todevelopers. For some examples of our work go towww.possiblemobile.com. iOS Engineers with POSSIBLE Mobile areresponsible for the development of the applications for our clients. You will be tasked with all or parts of projects based on size and scope. Our environment is fast past, withagile sprints, peer reviews, and we have in-house design and QA. We take code from Xcode to GIT and then to our clients with a tool we built called VEND to review our work. You will get towork withdevelopers that have been iniOS since the beginning, Designers that specialize in Mobile, and with clients that look to you to be themobilespecialist for their organization.
What you'll do:
- Write code that is consistent and clean both in formatting style and design with current iOS coding practices.
- Follow POSSIBLE Mobile Style and Coding Guidelines
- Work with a team of developers, designers, QA, and project management to produce high quality projects for large brands that you know and use
- Mentor younger developers
- Review code for your peers
- Meet team to review status, identify potential blockers.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years as a software engineer in Swift, Obj-C, C, or C++ and have developed mobile projects either professionally or solo.
- A self-motivated and detail-oriented work ethic with a willingness to challenge assumptions and shift gears.
- Have experience with NSLayoutConstraints, XIB files and Storyboards, with the ability to develop UI in both code and Interface Builder.
- Can describe what CoreData is, what a persistent store is and how it is used in iOS
- Can explain what GCD, NSOperations and mutex locks are and when and how they are used
- Able to explain what ARC was; bonus points if you have experience with reference counting and can explain how/why you used it
- Ability to define and describe MVC/MVVM patters with examples of how and why it is used