Why you should work with us:
Our biggest investment is in people like you. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement, learning sessions and attendance at tech conferences to help you thrive. At MyLife, you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with some nice perks on the side. If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
What we look for in our Engineers:
- Have Ownership. You feel ownership over everything you ship. You'd never call code "done" until you’re confident it’s correct.
- Passion. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage. You are excited to work with a modern technology stack, but you have demonstrable experience with a diverse pool of technologies.
- Be a team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team—that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Have an ability to make an impact. You seek new methods and tools to make great websites faster and better, both on the front-end and back-end.
- Never stop Learning. Exposure to latest & great technologies; onsite tech talks and training sessions; attending tech conferences.
- Collaborate. Partner with a diverse group of professionals with different skills & disciplines across the organization to achieve a common goal.
- Write great code. You care about writing good code, design, performance and an outstanding user experience.
As an iOS Engineer, you can look forward to the following:
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into great product.
- You will work with UX designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to plan, execute and release new features and improvements periodically.
- 3+ years of experience developing iOS apps
- Proficiency in Swift.
- Familiarity with a variety of app architectures: MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc.
- Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile S
- Shipped an app where you were a significant contributor