Some things you’ll do:
- Work in our NYC office as a part of the iOSmobile app team.
- Implement entire product features from the networking and model layers all the way to the UI layout and animations.
- Collaborate with our product, design, web and backend teams.
- Impact and influence the product directly. The best ideas – from any source – are welcome.
Some skills you’ll need:
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective-C languages.
- Deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience with Xcode Instruments.
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications.
- Experience with data persistence either Core Data, NSKeyedArchiver or similar.
- Experience with AFNetworking 3.0, Alamofire or similar.
- Experience with advanced animations & transitions using Core Animation and/or UIKit Dynamics.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications (point us to your work in the App Store).
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
- Workstation and tools of your choice.
- Attendance to WWDC or a similar conference.
- Regularly catered lunch and a bomb shelter stockpile of snacks and drinks.
- Company funded happy hours/events.
- A sunny office full of incredibly curious and friendly people.