Kittyhawk makes it easy to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant and reliable. Our platform consists of easy to use mobile apps, desktop tools and an API that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. Companies use Kittyhawk to manage their fleet, fly missions and capture data.
We’re looking for a driven, detail oriented iOS Engineer with an interest in aviation and passion for delivering impactful user experiences. A self-directed problem solver, used to working at a startup, who is able to collaborate across teams in a pivotal role for delivering our crucial mobile experience to customers.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to prototype, test, and ship new user-facing improvements and features
- Integrate directly with drone hardware to build new in-flight experiences for controlling drone positioning, behavior and data capture
- Analyze and optimize mobile applications for efficiency and performance
- Help define, improve, and develop the primary user interface for pilot workflows, streaming video, autonomous flight, flight logs, pilot profiles, and more
- Play and active role in the tech design, scoping and documentation of specific features during collaboration sessions
- Experience working in a remote team in Agile development environments as a detail oriented team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must exhibit a passion for meticulously crafted interfaces balancing technology with customer impact
- Experience with writing, testing, releasing, and maintaining clean Swift code
- Experience in implementing object oriented architectural design patterns (MVVM, MVC, VIPER)
- SwiftUI and Combine framework
- Experience working with DJI mobile SDK
- Personal projects