About The Role
In this role you will utilize your experience in shipping iOS apps and supporting their lifecycle; your experience with Cocoa and UIKit in iOS; and your experience in writing production Swift code (including how to leverage types and values to write safer, more understandable code). Our iOS app is open source, well-tested, and used by hundreds of thousands of people. We use ad-hoc QA servers to test and demo new features, GitHub pull requests for peer review, and continuous integration to run our test suites.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience building native apps.
- You display a wide range of skills and interests.
- You have a familiarity, or a strong interest in learning, functional programming and functional reactive programming.
- You have a familiarity with testing in iOS and writing easy-to-test code.
- You value personal growth and feedback while eagerly tackling challenges of all sizes.
- You have a love for collaboration, cooperation, learning, and skill-sharing.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to translate technical ideas into understandable concepts for others.