Collaborate with our product and design teams to customize the Kabbage experience for the iOS platform. Use your creativity, problem-solving ability, and in-depth knowledge of iOS and Swift best practices to create and optimize features while providing a best-in-class experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a critical role in the development, design, maintenance, and architecture of Kabbage's iOS app.
- Create elegant solutions in a rapid and agile development environment with frequent deliveries.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Kabbage experience for the iOS platform.
- Leverage the latest technologies from Apple, and stay up-to-date with Swift’s evolution and best-practices.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology frameworks and tooling while staying engaged with the latest technology trends.
What you should have:
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad in a team environment.
- A strong understanding of Swift, mobile application development and application architecture.
- Comfortable using and creating applications that work with networking APIs.
- Experience with version control and managing dependencies in complex projects.
- Exposure to RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Experience with multithreading programming, writing unit tests and testable code.
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent.