$80K — $100K *
Streem is a company with a simple mission: make the world's expertise more accessible. We believe that as quickly as you can hail a ride with your phone, you should be able to have a plumber check out your leaky faucet. We are building a platform for experts to provide remote, on-demand services to their customers, saving money and time, and providing a better overall experience for both parties.
By bringing together some of the latest technologies in a convenient and easy to use app, we are revolutionizing communication beyond just normal remote video. Using Augmented Reality, a plumber can literally reach out and point at the problem area versus trying to explain it with just words. Users can also take remote measurements because Streem captures depth information during the call. Using Machine Learning and Image Recognition, Streem can identify products, extract model/serial numbers, recognize problem situations, and more, making the professional even more efficient than if they were onsite.
Sound like a product and mission you want to be a part of? If so, keep reading! Streem is looking for the best people to join our highly skilled team of highly skilled engineers, and we hope that is you!
What You'll Do
• Help build a product that we and our users love around the world
• Work closely with all sides of the Streem business, providing value in many ways, not always in your core competency
• Learn and use several different technologies, including ARKit, SceneKit, and multi-peer communication, in a cross-functional environment
• Share your experiences and knowledge with a strong team of engineers
• Be pushed to grow personally, professionally, and technically
What You'll Need
Streem is looking for the best engineers and brightest minds. Consider this a list of guidelines, because if you can demonstrate solid skills, high energy, quick learning, and integrity, we want to meet you regardless.
• Strong IOS development experience, especially Swift
• Solid understanding of the mobile application ecosystem
• Experience building and maintaining apps with several contributors
• Ability to create high-performance native animations and quality UI
• Noticeable passion about your craft
• Proven ability to learn new technology quickly and proficiently
• Team-oriented mindset with great communication skills
• Experience publishing/managing an SDK that was used by other developers
• ARKit or other 3D programming knowledge
• Experience with Rx and/or reactive programming
• Auto Layout skills, especially in code, as opposed to storyboard
• Experience writing unit and integration tests in IOS
• Command-line experience (git, curl, brew, etc)
• Open source contributions (e.g. an accepted Github pull request)
• 100+ points on StackOverflow
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
7 days ago