ACV Auctions is looking for an iOS Software Engineer that is responsible for the development and maintenance of our iOS applications for a diverse and vast number of devices. You will work alongside software and production engineers to build and ship new features that will drive the growth of ACV Auctions. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our product and design teams to develop the future of ACV Auctions.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift & JS/React Native code.
- Contribute industry best practices and technology to the development and maintenance of our applications.
- Help maintain code quality by implementing bug fixes and code reviews.
- Design, build and automate high-quality unit, integration, and UI tests that scale with app growth.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in iOS development.
- Proficient with Swift and JS/React Native
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration