The iOS Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of native mobile code on the iOS operating systems. This person utilizes their knowledge of mobile development and hardware capabilities as an integral part of the software development team.
The role requires an energetic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to work cross functionally.
- Create compelling device specific user interface and experiences
- Build Prototypes
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology
- Write high-quality code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- 2+ years experience in Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa development
- Experience publishing applications to the App Store
- Experience with RESTful API to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Source Control like Git
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to understand and write SQL code
- Experience with Apple Pay is a huge plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Development experience with highly trafficked apps
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Please no recruiting agencies or c2c, this is a direct hire position only.