$120K — $130K
One of our client is looking for iOS Developer who has experience on DevOps with the below skills.
Location : Bellevue, WA
Duration : 12 months +
Job Description / Responsibilities:
· Around 8-10 years of experience and knowledge of building Mobile application pipeline specifically for iOS platform.
· Good understanding of one or more Mobile DevOps CI tools like Jenkins, Xcode Server, Bitrise, Azure DevOps, AppCenter etc
· Integration knowledge with git repositories like GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc and Project Management tools like Jira, confluence
· Should be familiar with building the project in XCode and familiar with code signing and deployment process.
· Familiarity with dependency manager like cocoa pods, Carthage, jFrog Artifactory is an added bonus.
· Familiarity with executing Unit Test suites (comprehensive/selective) through XCTest and code coverage/reporting toolchain like jUnit, Slather, etc
· Familiarity with executing Automation Test Cases through CI pipelines to device cloud like Mobile Center, Visual Studio App Center, Experitest, Perfecto Mobile is an added bonus.
· Overall understanding on complete devops pipeline right from build to deployment and including the appropriate build pre and post build scripts in the pipeline.
· Knowledge in integrating code quality tools like sonarqube
· Good Understanding of Shell scripts or scripting/terminal programs in any language (Ruby, Python, Go, Shell, Nodejs etc.)
· Good understanding of Fastlane or similar automation tooling systems is an added bonus.
· Familiarity with Linux/Unix systems, SSH, RSA certificates for authentication, REST APIs, integrations is an added bonus.
Valid through: 12/14/2020
$150K — $250K
2 days ago