Thrive Global is the leading behavior change SaaS company helping individuals and companies drive high performance from a foundation of well-being, ultimately ending the stress and burnout epidemic. We’re leading the global conversation around well-being and performance and developing products and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
We’re building a best-in-class tech team with a passion for our mission and top-notch skills to help us make this a reality. As a Software Engineer who specializes in iOS development, your mission is to help code and deliver our Behavior Change app for iOS.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Believes that code clarity is paramount to modern engineering teams.
- Is excited about collaborating with others, engineering and non-engineering, both learning & teaching as Thrive grows.
- A willingness to over time take on a broad set of responsibilities from configuration to design to implementation.
- An experienced product-minded iOS engineer with a proven track-record of using mobile development best practices.
- A solid understanding of how native mobile applications work (including security and session management) and how to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
How You’ll Contribute:
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and fellow engineers to deliver compelling enterprise and consumer-facing products on the iOS Platform.
- Review code from your teammates, start new repos, and build new features.
About Our Code:
- 100% Swift 5 code base
- Multiple apps with SPM based management of shared code
- Xcode 13 minimum target with SwiftUI and Combine in production
- Automated deploys with every pull request
- Experience shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the Appstore
- Love to write clean, SOLID code and ship quickly
- 2+ years of protocol-oriented software development experience
- 1+ years building iOS applications in Swift 4.0+
- Enjoy learning new system frameworks and APIs
What We Offer"
- A mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs