We are looking for iOS Developer for our client in ?????Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: iOS Developer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The iOS software Engineer will work on an agile team with otherdevelopers to create an iOS SDK that can be used by otherdevelopers. They will get direction from a tech lead and will be required to develop interfaces and write unit tests for their code.
- 3+ years experienceiOS Application Development experience
- 5+ years experience developing with objective C and Swift
- 5+ years experience using SDKs for software development
- 3+ years experience developing SDKs and defining appropriate interfaces
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Minimum Education requirement:
- Bachelordegree in computer science or related field
- The candidate is expected to be Swift guru
- Demonstrated application delivery (has at least 1iOS app on the app store) Agile development experienceworking with a team. Experienceworking with testers Unit test development experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud programming will be a plus
- We are looking for intermediate and advanced level iOSdevelopers to work on wearable computing products in Santa Clara, CA. The ideal candidates will develop iOSmobile applications for the coolest wearable devices. Strong experience with user interface design and familiarity with agile software process are highly desirable