Job Title: iOS Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Addison, TX / San Francisco, CA / Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
Required Skills & Experience:
- Design, Develop & Prototype iOS native customer application for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development Required skills Experience working with Apple Mobile Application technologies.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members. Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.