- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience developing mobile applications for iOS
- Must have a strong background developing in Objective-C and Swift
- Must have a solid understanding of REST API
- knowledge of CoreData, APNS, GCD, Auto Layout, and Instruments
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 3 - 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.