$100K — $150K *
We are currently seeking a iOS Developer to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in iOS development
Valid through: 6/6/2021