Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
The iOS Developer will be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses and play a key role in expanding and architecting Keeper’s iOS software.
- Write clean, maintainable iOS applications in Objective-C and Swift using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Take full ownership of projects from design to deployment
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Deploy your features to millions of users - your work will have an immediate impact
- Become an important member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Provide technical leadership to a team of engineers who are responsible for building a world-class iOS communication experience
- At least 3 years professional experience in a lead iOS development role
- 3+ years of experience developing iOS applications – Bonus points if you have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; your experience has come through a job, your education, or some serious side projects
- You write code with the end-user in mind - You appreciate how getting lots of small details right leads to a great user experience
- Fluency in Swift and Objective-C is required. You are comfortable with building UI's programmatically, understand working with threads and algorithm efficiency.
- You have uploaded at least five apps, or five major updates to Apple's app store. You're also able to discuss the scope of what you've worked on in depth.
- Experience with github and being able to work on potentially several unrelated branches on the same day, with multiple people
- You work well with small teams – You love collaborating with various teams to come up with the best solution, and people love having you involved in their projects. You are able to accept constructive criticism about your code or approach.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- RxSwift, CoreData, Unit Testing, SnapKit, Cocoa Pods, Fastlane, Jenkins
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.