Position: iOS Developer (8 Openings)
Location: Irving TX
Type of Hire: Permanent (Full-Time)
Note: No Visa sponsorship or visa transfer is possible for this role.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (Swift and Objective-C).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development 3-5years.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift , Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experienceworking withiOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UI Kit.
- Deep experience in Source code management .
- Experience with third-party libraries , Custom libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobilelandscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.