Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As an iOS Developer, you will create wireframes and mockups of mobile applications. You will develop iOS mobile application using Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and XCode. You will support deployments and triage productions issues. You will test and verify that the application meets the initial functional specifications.
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• 3+ year experience building native iPhone/iPad applications
• A Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required
• Demonstrated ability developing with Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and XCode
• Knowledge and/or Experience consuming REST web services and communicating with external systems
• Strong analytical and development skills to troubleshoot and performance tune applications
• Ability work well in a team/agile development with minimal direction
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and flexibility
• Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
• Experience with Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Strong understanding of object oriented development, use of design patterns and system architecture for applications
• Proven ability to work from a requirements document and produce a high quality product with little to no supervision
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and contribute in a diverse, fast-paced environment