At Xfinity Mobile, we have a digital-first service mindset, and mobile apps are a critical part of our users' experience. If you join us, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on hundreds of thousands of Xfinity Mobile customers, building apps that help them manage and monitor their accounts, billing, devices, usage and more.
As a Mobile Engineer at Xfinity Mobile, you'll work closely with designers and back-end engineers in order to build fast, fluid, modern experiences. You'll help build new architectures to make our apps easier to change, maintain and test. You'll create detailed technical documentation, build new features, improve performance, learn from and grow with a team of talented and passionate engineers that build high-quality mobile experiences, always with our customers in mind.
- Participate in architecture, implementation, testing, documentation and maintenance of our iOS apps.
- Participate actively in an Agile software development lifecycle, from grooming stories to demo'ing features for product owners
- Develop engineering best practices, with the goal of excellent overall software quality
- Support a culture of continuous and consistent improvement and delivery
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including extensive native programming experience and proven architecture skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with service-oriented development, architecture paradigms and a proven excellence on design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Familiarity with:
- Swift Programming Language and iOS Development Tools
- RESTful API Interactions
- Software Design patterns
- Unit and Instrumented UI testing
- Maintenance of multiple application targets
- Application Performance Monitoring
-Git Version Control System
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Valid Through: 2019-11-12