Location- Concord ,NC
My one of the direct client is looking for an IOSDeveloperwith Swift experience.A minimum of 4Years of IOS Development is required.Along with the above skills if person has Androidexperience then it is a plus.
This position will be responsible for designing, creating and maintaining all mobile applications development for internal and external customers. Apps will mainly be image content-based and integrate with a variety of data sources. Delivering and supporting theproducts is required. * MUST have a minimum of 5+ years of recent Apple iOS (Level 2) experience in client-facing mobile applications. Proven delivery of apps Apple app and Google Play stores.
PLEASE ATTACH LINK TO APPS
*Prefer candidates who also have recent experiencewithAndroid apps, as well as iOS
*, MUST have recent Swift programming experience* Recent Team Lead / Management experience is a plus
* Creativity, tenacity, customer focus and ability to self-direct
1. May act in the capacity of technical or project leader on individual projects.
2. Provide project updates to senior technical staff and/or project leaders.
3. Analyze software requirements and determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints; read and write requirements documentation as needed.
4. Develop detailed system specifications based on functional requirements (Product Requirements Document); read and write specification documentation as needed.
5. Develop and present designs that address requirements and specifications; read and write design documentation and prototypes as needed.
6. Estimate level of effort (LOE); predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
7. Implement (program) software designs in appropriate languages in accordance with accepted software engineering and coding practices.
8. Perform activities as needed to integrate multiple software modules.
9. Create and execute software system unit-testing procedures, perform integration testing; create and test installation procedures.
10. Coordinate releases of software with Software Quality Assurance department.
11. Work withsupport and documentation groups to provide technical / user training and configuration documents as needed.
12. Research and correct defects found during SQA activities or reported from the field.
13. May participate in the hiring process by performing technical interviews.
14. May provide input into performance reviews.
15. May provide guidance and direction to junior programmers with respect to analysis, design, and coding.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
? Four-year computing degree AND six (6) + years of software development experience OR eight (8) + years related experience.
? Commitment to delivering the best quality product possible within time and budget constraints.
? Strong knowledge of GUI design techniques, digitalphotography and digital imaging technology.
? Thorough knowledge regarding principals of software engineering.
? Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Application programming using the following:
? Familiarity with the following considered a plus:
iii. Windows Forms
? Ability to maintain a good working relationship withfellow co-workers
? Good communication and interpersonal skills.
? Ability to use good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority.
? Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
? Thorough knowledge regarding the principals of Software Engineering including knowledge of requirements analysis, design, and commonly accepted coding standards.
? Ability to serve as a technical lead on projects