Basking Ridge, NJ
Less than 5 years
Posted 165 days agoby Dan Patel
W2 Position, No corp to corp
This iOS developer candidate would have worked on, and preferably published their own app.
* They would have some knowledge of common UI components used to build iOS apps.
* They would have knowledge of a source code control system such as Git.
* They would have knowledge of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as XCode.
* They would have basic knowledge of a programming language such as Swift or Objective C.
* They would have basic knowledge of an application database such as CoreData.
IOS application developing
UI Design and Developing
should have developed and published app on Apple store