IS&T is seeking experienced iOS developer with a passion for delivering great apps. The individual must be self motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for iOS is a must. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast pace, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise applications development and architecture
- Significant experience with UIKit, CoreGraphics and the iOS SDK
- Knowledge of ARKit, MLKit and SceneKit is a plus
- Embedded database experience using CoreData or SQLite
- Strong UI development skills
- Ability to rapidly develop prototypes with fast changing requirements
- In-depth knowledge of APNS architecture
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Experience developing apps driven by XML or JSON web services
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code. GCD experience a plus.
- Track record of debugging and optimizing code for size and performance using Instruments
- Experience with XCTest Framework and UI Testing.
- Experience with Xcode Server is a plus.
- Knowledge of C , Java and C++ is a plus.
Develop new and existing iPhone and iPad enterprise apps to automate the business processes - Meet with users and gather requirements - Meet with designers to help design and implement User Interface - Build products that people want to use every day - Produce and review High-Level and Detailed Technical Designs following Apple standards for a range of subject areas (e.g., requirements, data access strategy, business uses and usage) - Keep up to date on new technologies and offer analysis of present or future benefit to Apple - Facilitate design walkthroughs with IT and business staff to validate solutions against business requirements and IT architecture - Independently analyze and resolve large, complex, high impact production problems, assessing alternatives as appropriate and implementing long-term solutions. - Leverage technology advances through tactical and strategic technology solutions, reference architectures, frameworks, and components.
BS / MS in computer science or equivalent experience