AIM Consulting is seeking iOS Application Developers to join our mobile practice. The right individual for this role will have extensive expertise with web and mobile application architecture. They will have an understanding of multiple mobile platforms with a focus on iOS. We are looking for someone with extensive iOS development experience, who is familiar with any number of techniques for designing and building high-quality software, including experience with: developing application specifications, various object and data modeling techniques, database design, quality assurance best practices, and implementation support. This role is a demanding, highly dynamic, technically challenging position. The candidate must be a top-notch iOS/Objective-C programmer and committed to becoming an integral part of our development team. The ideal person for this role will be comfortable in a client-facing role and be consultative in their overall approach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce top tier code.
- Design, develop, and test applications from the ground up.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Develop and deploy iOS based applications
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and performance tune
- Innovate and brainstorm new features
- Work closely with a product manager and mobile application designer to execute solutions
- Conduct current state assessment of the technical environment and processes
- Conduct client stakeholder interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field, or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in iOS mobile application development required
- Advanced knowledge of Objective-C and iOS development tools
- iOS developers possess advanced knowledge of the platform and have a keen eye for motion with a serious focus on performance
- Advanced experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Knowledge of Objective-C best practices for code style and memory management
- Working knowledge of Java Script, HTML5, & CSS, XML and JSON preferred
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- At least one or two feature-rich iOS apps completed (code or visual samples of work preferred), with at least one app available in the App Store
- Proven experience developing applications optimized for the iPad and iPhone.
- Works exceedingly well with fellow team members from all disciplines
- Proactive, constructive, and committed attitude; demonstrates great follow-through
- Excellent time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excels in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion for learning