Shipt is improving lives by giving people back more of their time, the most valuable resource. Be a part of building an amazing grocery delivery experience. Our culture is high energy, entrepreneurial, and autonomous.
Shipt is growing and is looking to hire a full-time Ionic/Angular Developer! Are you passionate, willing to learn quickly, and the commitment to do whatever it takes to be the best? As our company grows, the need to expand our Engineering department is paramount. If you fit these qualifications and you're itching to be a join a rapidly growing tech company, send in your application!
What You'll Do:
- You will design, build and implement software solutions to keep up with rapidly growing business needs.
- Conduct software analysis and development, keeping Shipt up to date with constantly evolving technologies.
- Write strong technical suggestions for new software features.
- Analyze current software and performance.
- Diagnose and troubleshooting issues and testing new software components.
- Resolve design solutions to programming issues.
- Responsible for ongoing development and proofing of software for customer happiness and internal operations.
- Promote cost-effective measures by ongoing software analysis.
- Assisting engineering team with tasks, goals, and projects.
- Research and summarize strategic information and mentor the team to make software improvements.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years in software engineering
- REST API Design
- Relational Database Design
- Ionic Framework
- React Framework