ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Invisalign Territory Manager will be responsible for the following essential duties:
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digitaltechnology and refine office processes.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory Invisalign sales targets.
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (Orthodontists and General Dentists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions, car allowance, health insurance and travel expense reimbursement.
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with future opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales to small business owners OR graduate of Align's Sales Associate program; track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in growing businesses
- Industry experience selling medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience.
- Preference to candidates with experience at companies with strong sales training & development, such as GE or J&J
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experiencerequired