Are you a self-starter that wants to be part of driving a revolution in an industry? Are you a “Challenger Rep” – with the ability to bring new insights to customers that challenges them to look at their business differently? And then support them in implementing new processes and technology to capitalize on market opportunities to grow their business?
The successful candidate will be an essential part of the Align Technology Sales team and is integral in developing our business in the Kansas City area. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, yet established company that is driving exponential growth in the market and category.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Invisalign Territory Manager will be responsible for the following essential duties:
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digitaltechnology and refine office processes.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly territory Invisalign sales targets.
- Manage a defined geography of accounts (Orthodontists and General Dentists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
- Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
- Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account’s business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions, car allowance, health insurance and travel expense reimbursement.
- Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization’s growth.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with future opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales to small business owners OR graduate of Align's Sales Associate program; track record of performance, achievement, and excellence in growing businesses
- Industry experience selling medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience.
- Preference to candidates with experience at companies with strong sales training & development, such as GE or J&J
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experiencerequired