Our client is a growing mortgage company seeking an investorreporting manager with strong experience in loan servicing and cash experience. There have been 3 recent promotions in this group. Excellent benefits and beautiful location in South Orange County, California. Client would consider relocation for the right candidate.
The Investor Reporting Manager is responsible for the generation, integrity and consistency of required periodic reports.
· Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws, including hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; monitoring performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Review monthly remittance reports, ensuring the accuracy and consistency of the data.
· Work with staff members to resolve any reporting issues with the trust, ensuring policies are enforced and ensuring the timeliness of compliance issues.
· Provide general support for special projects, providing information and resolving issues.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· Flexible and Hardworking. You take pride in your work, and will do whatever it takes to get things done right.
· Thoughtful and Perceptive. You like to come up with new ideas, and can focus on both the minor details and big picture.
· Motivating and Accountable. You’re a dynamic leader who earns the trust of your team and peers.
· Five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience in investor accounting and reporting.
· One (1) to three (3) years of supervisory experience