Summary/Objective: The investor relations manager position is accountable for creating and presenting a consistently appliedinvestment message to the investment community, and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company's performance.
- Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan and calendar of events
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis of peers, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Expand our competitive intelligence through a quarterly metrics deck for the senior leadership team.
- Develops quarterly earnings messaging materials including script, presentation, press release and potential Q&A materials covering company results, analyst forecasts, and industry developments.
- Track outreach and meetings with investors via CRM tool
- Respond to IR related email inquiries and calls from shareholders and investors, as well as others who might be interested in the company
- Assists with the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
- Serves as a key point of contact for the investment community
- Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy
- 5+ years of accounting/financeexperience/investor relations experience, a portion of which must have been in aa directly comparable investor relations role
- BS degree
- Relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team
- Clear and thorough understanding of the financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company’s operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to last minute changes and prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal - ability to translate technical/financial information into effective strategic messaging
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected..