You will join an innovative leader in the investment management industry as a Technology Analyst. You will learn about the operations of the firm and how to improve efficiency through technology.
You will design, develop and maintain data systems.
You must have 1+ years of post grad US based work experience. This role will not sponsor.
- Leverage technology to provide strategic and innovative solutions for business needs.
- Document workflows and data flows, and help improve the efficiency of key business processes.
- Design, develop and implement new systems
- Verify systems solutions by creating test plans and scripts and conducting unit and integration testing
- Develop functional specifications and prototypes.
- Provide end user training and documentation.
- Develop and execute hardware acquisition and deployment strategy
- Control and monitor the security provisioning and de-provisioning process for onboarding and off boarding.
- Provide support for all office productivity applications
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who has a strong passion for technology - you tinker with technology in your free time and enjoy seeing the impact of tech on business
- Strong troubleshooting skills - you need to have the ability to take apart and issue and narrow down the root cause.
- You must be confident in your ability to learn new things. Must be able to receive and respond to all types of feedback (coaching, appreciation, evaluative)
- Bachelor's Degree - a must
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant coursework
- Knowledge of relational databases
- 1 to 3years of related work experience
- Experience with SQL server, SSRS, Tableau, etc
- A passion for technology and an interest in investing or financial industry
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., twist, bend and work in awkward positions.