BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Investment/Sales Officer III is primarily responsible for marketing and distributing investment securities to retail and/or institutional prospects and customers in order to ensure profitability and satisfy customers' financial objectives; prospects outside the firm for new customer relationships, develops and maintains current relationships; develops referral sources within both bank and existing customer list; provides advice to customers on securities purchases by informing them of current market trends and recommending appropriate investment strategies; maintains a profitable level of sales to exceed their monthly draw and achieves annual objectives; keeps informed of securities market trends, compliance and regulatory issues as well as customer needs.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains any current customer relationships; identifies and develops list of prospects; develops referral sources from within the bank and current customer list; conducts initial and ongoing client profile process with each to determine investment needs and objectives; markets investment securities as defined by the firm's eligible list to all three groups in a manner to meet or exceed defined sales productivity goals.
- Ensures that all required customer documentation is complete and transactions are processed correctly and in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory standards and firm policies; resolves customer account and transaction issues; serves as contact person with quality service area in order to provide information and resolve issues.
- Maintains up-to-date familiarity with current securities markets and customer needs while providing all appropriate and required disclosures, such as those pertaining to investment risks, fees, non-FDIC insurance.
- Conducts business within the guidelines established by regulatory agencies and internal policies, including: attending sales meetings; completing firm-required training sessions and continuing education; maintaining appropriate securities licensing in good standing; complies with correspondence, marketing and sales activity rules; notifies supervisory principal immediately of any customer complaint and/or regulatory inquiry.
- Maximizes cross-sell opportunities by attending/conducting meetings within other areas of the bank (as assigned) to educate employees on referral skills and customer benefits; is successful in both giving and receiving viable customer referrals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Comprehensive knowledge of securities products
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service attitude and sales skills
- Active Series 7, 63 securities licenses and appropriate insurance licenses(s), and others as may be appropriate by sales situation
- Ability to assess specific customer needs, recommend appropriate investment strategies, offer products to meet those needs, and compel customer to act upon those recommendations
- Ability to proactively communicate investment/insurance product benefits for customers to other bank personnel
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under extreme pressures with strict time frames, and with high net worth entities
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years experience in securities sales or 11-13 years equivalent work experience; Series 7 and 63 licensing, insurance and variable annuity licensing required.
Req ID: 38827