Investment Product Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Assist in the strategic development of the business through the development of new pooled funds and enhancements to existing funds to make them attractive in key strategic US markets
Assist in the development of business cases to evaluate new solutions or target new segments in the US. This will involve:
- Undertaking market and competitor research
- Understanding the legal environment
- Assessing the investment, liquidity and operational risks
- Preparing the financial analysis
- Assessing the operational considerations
Guide products and initiatives through the product development process ensuring the appropriate governance approvals are obtained and manage the pipeline of new ideas passing through the firm’s product development process.
Act as a subject matter expert for product initiatives, promote products, and maximize distribution opportunities for new and existing products.
Implement enhancements and modifications to existing solutions working closely with the investment business and client teams.
Perform annual reviews to ensure products continue to attract business and remain fit for purpose, tracking any deviations from the original business case.
Keep informed of market pricing, competitor innovations, customer requirements, and regulatory changes in order to make strategic changes to WTW’s products.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial product development experiencerequired; Knowledge of fund products and structures in the US and the ability to develop products
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and tasks to successfully meet deadlines.
- Proactive, team-based and independent professional who can effectively and efficiently support the team while contributing to the advancement of the commercial agenda.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in a client-service environment; demonstrated ability to understand client needs and translate into action.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Progress toward MBA, CFA, CAIA, or financial engineering qualifications preferred.