$100K — $150K *
We help clients unlock business agility and sustainable value through technology. We reimagine the technology + business relationship by architecting future business and technology strategies, operating models, platforms, ecosystems, and capabilities into integrated business solutions. We orchestrate the breadth of Deloitte to co-create business value across the C-suite and to the board.
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology solutions to solve our client’s most complex business challenges. Key responsibilities will include:
• Educate clients on the latest technology trends and implications for their business
• Design actionable strategies and roadmaps that clients can utilize to deliver business value
• Develop financial models depicting both the financial obligation and future value of future technology implementations
• Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
• Manage full life cycle implementations.
• Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
• Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability
• Interact with program leadership, governance, and change enablement teams.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships
• Design and facilitate client workshops
• Manage resources and budget on client projects
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to design integrated programs that transform our clients’ businesses, including corporate & business unit strategy, enterprise model design, and technology strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
Technology Strategy Managers will help our clients to:
• Identify strategies for growth and value creation
• Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, capabilities, and platforms to support their strategic vision
• Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage trends to architect future business strategies
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization (MBA Preferred)
Valid through: 4/12/2021