- Develop control structures within a simple environment to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels
- Work with business partners to gather and understand functional requirements, develop complex queries and provide reports.
- Identify and standardize the use and governance of information in support of the overall global business strategy.
- Ensure controls are in place over applications to ensure the data integrity by performing data integrity gap analysis.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners and IT.
- Develop methods to ensure consistent application and use of analytics.
- Develop and maintain controls on data quality, interoperability and sources to effectively manage corporate risk.
- Define processes for the effective, integrated introduction of new data.
- Manage and control master data and metadata management policies, controls, and standards, including reference data.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 5+years of Investment Industry experience with at least 3+years of Data Management experience
- CFA, MBA are a plus
- Experience of implementing a data governance framework.
- Must bring practical, pragmatic, hands on approach, with strong focus on delivery and outcomes.
- Experience with diverse asset types and their data requirements
- Prior experience in a global setting preferred
- Understanding of asset management terminology and familiarity with investment instruments (including derivatives)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills