The Vice President for investment banking has developed the skills and demonstrated the ability to mentor junior bankers, manage projects to a successful conclusion, the initiative to assist in the solicitation of new business and the capacity for managing multiple client relationships.
- Manage a diversity of investment banking projects on a growing platform.
- Manage and organize project teams, provide relevant performance feedback and mentor junior bankers.
- Plan, target and assess new business opportunities, as well as follow up and periodic contact with key industry participants.
- Be active in working with firm professionals to identify mutual calling opportunities among investment banking clients and prospects.
- Conceptualize opportunities, analyze accurately all ramifications and sell the idea and convert it into a quality, completed project.
- Understand the operations of client's business and lead all phases of the due diligence process.
- Gain client senior banker confidence.
- Have complete working knowledge of significant tax, legal and financialreporting matters to support client projects.
- Understand firm’s software, databases and other data sources and ensure that they are being used effectively.
- Insure complete accuracy and professional quality on all written documents.
- 6+ years of relevant transaction experience of working on a wide array of investment banking projects including due diligence, mergers, acquisitions, private placements and financial advisory roles required.
- BS required, MBA highly preferred, but similar professional experience will be considered.
- Maturity and experience working in a demanding environment with highly motivated and driven professionals preferred.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to handle projects with multiple work-streams and success over a wide variety of functional business problems required
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities required
- Ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior managers and external business partners preferred
Requisition ID 2017-4849