POSITION: The Global Consumer & Retail team is actively looking for an experienced Vice President for our San Francisco office to support the Consumer - Beauty & Personal Care team. The candidate will be working closely with senior members of the Consumer Group in a sector with significant M&A, equity and leverage finance deal activity.
- Participate in the execution of equity and debt financings, M&A, and restructuring and recapitalization transactions.
- Ability to operate as project / deal team lead, driving the work product and transaction processes.
- Perform financialvaluation, discounted cash flow, pro forma merger, precedent transaction, and comparable companies analyses.
- Prepare pitch books and live deal materials, including offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations, and prospectuses.
- Analyze detailed corporate and financial information, as well as conduct due diligence.
- Develop client relationships through deal execution and pitching.
- Either (i) an MBA plus 1+ years of investment bankingexperience as an Associate or (ii) a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university plus 4+ years of investment banking or consulting experience; relevant advisory and consumer & retail / industry experience will also be considered.
- Experience in consumer & retail, specifically consumer products and/or food & beverage, is a plus, but not mandatory
DESIRED EXPERIENCE SKILLS:
- Excellent financial modeling, financial statement analysis, and accounting skills / knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lead a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful self-starter; able to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated team player and leader.