Industry: Financial Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 376 days agoby Stephanie Burns
We are looking for a seasoned Investment Banking Analyst to manage financial statement modeling and maintenance, cash forecasting, expense budgeting, capital allocation, and bank relationships.
The role is to work with senior leaders to generate financial data and analysis to inform data based decision making.
In addition, this person will work closely with our key banks who provide us capital to deploy in our investing and lending businesses.
· Develop financial models that integrate and forecast cash flows from thousands of underlying individual assets
· Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement, balance sheet and cash forecasts, etc.)
· Maintain up to date return on capital analysis of each main business line to inform optimal capital allocation
· Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks for management and the board
· Budget, forecast, track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
· Consult with management to guide and influence long term, strategic decision making
· Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Preferred Skills and Education
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.