At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the bestexperience for our customers. As anInvestmentAssociate II within PNCInvestments, you will be based in Cleveland, OH at the PNCInvestment Center, which offers alternative ways of conductinginvestment business via phone or website.
OH - Cleveland
OH001 - PNC Center - Cleveland
- Builds customer base through proactive quality sales and service conversations. Manages the customer experience end to end, efficiently handling service transactions, identifying sales opportunities and making referrals to ecosystem partners as appropriate.
- Promotes investment and banking products and services to existing and prospective clients, demonstrating how PNC can help them achieve their financial goals. Identifies and acts upon opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making connections with PNC ecosystem partners as indicated.
- Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer problems appropriately and efficiently.
- Supports cross-selling of banking products and services. Builds and maintains relationships in the branch ecosystem, serving as primary contact for PNC Investments to allow for opportunities to develop investing relationships. Refers customers to appropriate channel.
- Performs branch banking or other duties as needed.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Prospecting. - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify and engage potential opportunities in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Products and Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Matrix Management - Working Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Customer Retention - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement effective strategies and activities that promote long-term customer loyalty.
SALES FUNCTION - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to conduct daily and strategic activities in an organization's sales function.
SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
KNOWLEDGE OF CUSTOMERS - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of various types of customers and ability to analyze customer activities, profiles and information.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
FINRA Series 7 and 66 required. Life and Health Insurance required.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Total Hours Per Week
HR Job Code
F01273 Inv Associate II - PNCI (F)
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law