- Do you have business development experience in the field of investment products?
- Are you autonomous, organized and perseverant?
- Do you want to excel in a position that is entirely commission-based and where the sky is the limit?
Being a Investment and Retirement Specialist means working for a recognized bank by supporting your clients in developing investment strategies that are tailored to their needs.
You will stand out by your determination, your networking skills with your clients, financial advisors in the branches and internal partners, and your knowledge of investment products.
More information about the role?
- Help grow your sector's savings by offering existing and new clientele financial solutions that are in line with their profile
- Solicit new clients based on targeted lists provided by the employer
- Develop retirement plans and strategies based on individual client needs
- As a retirement and investment planning expert, work in close collaboration with the financial advisors in the branches in order to meet client needs
- Coach the financial advisors on topics such as pension plans, potential retirement, the tax consequences of a divorce or death, complex retirement products such as LIRAs, Locked-In RSPs, RRIFs, and LIFs, as well as annuities, retirement benefits and severance pay
- Lead various client conferences on investment and/or retirement planning issues
- Monitor market developments and keep up-to-date on new trends
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the various stakeholders involved in customer service activities
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Finance option or in a related field, or a college diploma with 5 years of relevant experience
- Active Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (required) and CSI credentials (an asset)
- Financial planner designation, an asset
- Business development experience
- Excellent knowledge of investment products
- High level of autonomy (flexible work schedule possible)
- Comfortable with computer tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, new technologies, etc.)
- English (written and spoken)