Work in the Derivative Administration team within the Investment Operation’s department.
- Responsibilities include derivative trade setup, confirmation, and settlement while adhering to established performance standards, procedures, and policies.
- The core responsibility includes maintaining and supporting derivative activities in the trading and accounting system.
- These daily activities could include setup and maintenance of securities master data, securitymaster data scrubbing, review and respond to portfolio managers/traders inquiries regarding data in the front end trading system, review and process corporate actions, derivative trade confirmation, collateral processing/reconciliation, and daily cash processing.
- Knowledge and experience in Investment Operation; derivative experience a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work both individual and as part of a team
- Detail-orientated with ability to analyze data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills