What will you do?
- Establish a client base of high net worth individuals, families, business owners and foundations and manage their complex financial needs
- Leverage your investment strategy to create customized wealth management and investment services for your clients
- Foster trusted, often multi-generational, long-term relationships using personalized service and advice
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with RBC partners such as Personal & Commercial Banking, Insurance, etc.
Here is what we are looking for:
We seek passionate, open-minded individuals with a wide range of academic backgrounds, work experiences, perspectives, thinking styles, and expertise.
- You have 4-6 years of outbound sales experience and are comfortable earning 100% commission
- You have completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or will prior to your start date
- You are self-motivated, have integrity and empathy, and a commitment to a career as an Investment Advisor
- You recognize the value of hard work and investment of time to build a successful business
- You have excellent communications skills
- Toronto or GTA resident for 2+ years
Nice to have as you start the Investment Advisor journey?
- Experience in financial services or direct marketing role.
- Demonstrated success in high value sales and business development, regardless of industry/discipline
- Completed the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), Personal Financial Planner (PFP), and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary to get you started
- Unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Autonomy to build and run your own business, in a flexible environment
- Programs designed to support you including mentorship, parental leave and development
- Management focused on helping you grow
- Investment solutions backed by top-ranked research